Every health or fitness journey, regardless of the quality of the results, will have certain blind spots. After all, it’s not like all bodies are the same and if you do x, y, and z, you are going to end up with the perfect body. The devil is in the details, so sometimes you will want to dedicate particular attention to certain areas. That’s what body contouring is for. With the use of radio frequencies and negative pressure massages, this process can shape your body into what you want.
The whole point of body contouring is not to initiate or propel a weight loss journey. Instead, it is a procedure that will help those who are already at their goal weight, or close enough to it, to significantly get rid of stubborn fat areas across the body.
- Nonsurgical, minimally invasive treatment
- Reducing the effects of cellulite
- Recovering skin elasticity
- Treating dimpled skin
- Reducing excess fat at the hips, arms, thighs, and back
- Addressing love handles
- There are rarely any side effects other than brief instances of swelling, redness, and mild pain
- Short recovery period (typically good to resume activities right after)
Who Should Not Get Body Contouring?
As you can see, this procedure can be quite versatile, allowing people to reduce fat in certain areas. However, while body contouring is a very straightforward, minimally invasive procedure, there are certain recommendations for those looking into it.
- People looking for weight loss solutions, the procedure is aimed at eliminating stubborn pockets of fat rather than large amounts
- Patients with a body mass index over 30
Body Contouring at the Venice Beach Surgical Center
If you are interested in body contouring at our cosmetic sugery Venice Beach location Dr. Rojas and his team are ready to make sure you receive the treatment you are looking for. Just give us a call at (310) 391-7143 or fill out the contact form on our website to schedule your free consultation.